Camper Transport – What You Need to Have & Bring
What to Know:
- Please arrive at your harbor of departure a full hour before your departure time. Late arriving gear may not be loaded onto the boat.
- Santa Cruz Island at Scorpion and Santa Rosa Island have fresh/potable water. Anacapa Island, San Miguel Island, Santa
Cruz Island at Prisoners/Del Norte Campground & Santa Barbara Island DO NOT have fresh/potable water. Please plan for your destination.
What You’ll Need / What to Bring:
- An Island Packers boat reservation.
- A campsite reservation. Please be prepared to give your campsite number at check-in as required by the National Park Service.
- Tent(s) and sleeping bag(s)
- Sturdy shoes and warm clothes for the cool evenings that can occur year-round.
- Hat, Sunscreen and long-sleeved shirt for UV protection. UV is present even on overcast days.
- Food for your time on the island.
- Kitchen utensils and camp stove (No campfires are permitted)
- Flashlight or lantern
- Gear that meets the Island Packers Restrictions/Guidelines – NO Single Item weighing more than 45 LBS (required)